Parks & Facility Reservations
NEW ONLINE RESERVATION PROCESSKanab City will be utilizing a new program to reserve the parks and facilities. The new program will require that you create an account. To create an account please .
If you have already created an account on the new program, please click the park or facility name below that you would like to reserve.
- Jacob Hamblin Park
- West Pavilion
- North Pavilion
- Kanab Creek Ranchos (KCR) Park
- 3 Little League Fields
- Facility reservations require a deposit. The deposit is refundable if the key is returned (if applicable), facility is cleaned and garbage is taken out.
- Park Reservations have an option to add concession room and restrooms for additional cost.
- Individuals and groups wanting to use the ball parks need to reserve them for practice or playing games. Reservation is free, but using party is required to clean up.
- ANY vandalism should be reported to Kanab City or to the City Police. Problems should be reported to Kanab City Offices.
- Park is closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- No overnight camping or parking in the park or adjacent streets between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Permits allowing individuals may be issued by Kanab City Police.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed in the park or walking trails.
- City Park may be reserved for large parties; Contact the City Office.
- No pets allowed at the City Park.