1. Business Licenses

    Obtaining a business license in Kanab City begins by submitting a Business License Application and a Back Ground Check Release form.

  2. Recreation Programs

    Register for Recreation programs by contacting the Parks and Recreation Department.

  3. Vehicle Registration

    The motor vehicle's office is located at 180 West 300 North.

  4. Vote

    To register to vote you need to go to the Kane County Clerk's Office.