Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Kanab City is now accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Applicant must meet the following minimum requirements;
1. US Citizen
2. Must be at least 21 years of age
3. Have a High school diploma or equivalent
4. Must have a valid Utah drives license
5. Must live in Kanab City Limits or relocate within 6 months.
6. Must pass a background check.
Preference will be given to anyone that is Category 1, Corrections officer or special functions certified but not required. A physical fitness test, written test and oral interview will be required by each applicant. Applications will be accepted at the Kanab City office located at 26 N 100 E and on our website kanab.utah.gov under forms. Anyone with questions should contact Kanab City Police at 435-644-5854.