News & Announcements
The Utah Department of Transportation has a web site for local residents, businesses and visitors interested in the ...
Kanab, Utah Administration
Kanab City Parks & Recreation
Kanab City Office
76 North Main
Kanab, Utah 84741
Hours: 9-5 weekdays
Reservations must be made through Kanab City Office
This department includes:
Jacob Hamblin Park - 531 North 100 East
Kanab City KCR Park - 1346 South Vermillion
Three Little League fields - North of the Jacob Hamblin Park
Two softball fields located at the Kanab Middle School
Under the direction of the Public Works Director
Jacob Hamblin Park facilities
Kanab Creek Ranchos Park facilities
To reserve either facility, contact the Kanab City Office.
$15 per hour (1-100 people) 2 hour minimum
$20 per hour (101-200 people) - 2 hour minimum
$30 per hour (201 + people) - 5 hour minimum
NOTE: Cancellation requires at least 24 hours notice to be eligible for refund.
Restrooms for KCR Park are available with reservation.
Individuals and groups wanting to use the ball parks need to reserve them for practice or playing games. Reservation is free, but using party is required to clean up.
ANY vandalism should be reported to Kanab City or to the City Police. Problems should be reported to Kanab City Offices.
1. Park is closed to the public between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
2. No overnight camping or parking in the park or adjacent streets between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
3. Permits allowing individuals may be issued by Kanab City Police.
4. No motorized vehicles are allowed in the park or walking trails.
5. City Park may be reserved for large parties; Contact the City Office.
6. No pets allowed at the City Park.