Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Planning & Zoning / Development

  1. Conditional Use Permit Application
  2. Final Plat Application
  3. Home Occupation Permit Application
  4. Minor Subdivision Application (also commonly referenced as a Lot Split)
  5. Sign Application

    Please fill out the below information. An incomplete application form may delay the sign review by staff. Please note that any sign... More…

  6. Subdivision Initial Application
  1. Final Plat Amendment/Vacation Application

    An applicant petitioning to vacate, alter, or amend an entire plat, a portion of a plat, or a street or lot contained therein shall... More…

  2. General Plan Amendment Application
  3. Lot Line Adjustment Application

    Use for the relocation of the property boundary line between two adjoining lots with the consent of the owners record for a lot/parcel... More…

  4. Preliminary Plat Application
  5. Site Plan Review Application
  6. Zone Change Application

    Application is hereby made to the City Council of Kanab City to amend the Kanab City Zoning Map by reclassifying the following... More…